For one day only on 14th January 2021, Heads and Directors of Marketing, Insight and Innovation from industry-leading organisations will unite online at The Virtual Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference. This is not an event filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior food and drink brand-leading speakers. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting, innovative conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience:
Virtual Event Speaking, Exhibiting & Meetings Opportunities:
Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities to the entire delegation and listing as a speaker alongside our market-leading, senior brand-side speakers (including primetime sessions, panels and breakout zooms).
Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure: Extensive pre-conference marketing on websites, email campaigns, industry press and delegate communications.
Virtual One-To-One Meetings with delegates of your choice arranged in advance can be scheduled on the day itself, or at a different mutually-convenient time via a zoom video call.
On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform: Opportunities for whole conference or specific session branding from logos and corporate descriptions to videos and links.
Competitions: There will be a draw and frequent announcements throughout the day, with gifts emailed or posted after the event with branded materials.
Virtual Exhibition Stand: You will have a dedicated, branded area to showcase your company. Links can drive traffic to your website and videos can bring your products and services to life.
Video Advertisement: Up to a five minute advertisement played at the start of a chose conference topic session.
Here's What Previous Sponsors Of Our Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference Series Have To Say:
'Great conference and insightful conversations. Pre-booked meetings were well organised. Great overall experience.'
'Great conference. Interesting, insightful and lots of opportunities.'
'Very open, dynamic environment.'
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Head of Innovation and Head of Insight.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Our Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
- ‘Good content and great speakers.’ Qlik
- ‘Solid set of attendees and good ratio clients to vendors.’ Zappistore
- ‘A highly-engaging conference with senior client stakeholders.’ Kadence
- ‘Great conference. Interesting, insightful and lots of opportunities.’ Black Swan Data
- ‘Great networking opportunity!’ Dunnhumby
- ‘Successful, lots of leads! A wide range of corporate food clients whom were ideal to network with.’ Toluna