On 13th May 2019, for one day only, Heads and Directors of Marketing, Insight and Innovation from leading retailers and manufacturers will unite at The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference in London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We have a variety of speaking, exhibition and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities remain strictly limited to join our senior-level line-up.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers, Agencies & Supply-Side Delegates. This Is A One-Day, Industry-Specific Event Focused On Profitable Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Which Excite Shoppers & Fly Off The Shelves. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with heads of marketing and innovation – decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to capitalise on best-selling, on-trend products and attention-grabbing marketing which embraces the latest market, consumer and retailing insights…make sure you’re a part of it!
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a retailer-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading manufacturers and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Head of Innovation and Head of Insight.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Our Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
- ‘Good content and great speakers.’ Qlik
- ‘Solid set of attendees and good ratio clients to vendors.’ Zappistore
- ‘A highly-engaging conference with senior client stakeholders.’ Kadence
- ‘Great conference. Interesting, insightful and lots of opportunities.’ Black Swan Data
- ‘Great networking opportunity!’ Dunnhumby
- ‘Successful, lots of leads! A wide range of corporate food clients whom were ideal to network with.’ Toluna
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org