On 21st May 2019, for one day only, Heads and Directors of Marketing, Insight and Innovation from leading retailers and manufacturers will unite at The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference in London. Here's how you can be a part of this exciting, retailer and manufacturer-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience!
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Before 13th December For £1,999 +VAT (Save £800). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers, Agencies & Supply-Side Delegates. This Is A One-Day, Industry-Specific Event Focused On Profitable Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Which Excite Shoppers & Fly Off The Shelves. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with heads of marketing and innovation – decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to capitalise on best-selling, on-trend products and attention-grabbing marketing which embraces the latest market, consumer and retailing insights…make sure you’re a part of it!
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a retailer-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading manufacturers and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Head of Innovation and Head of Insight.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials
- ‘Good content and great speakers.’ Qlik
- ‘Relevant topics and delegates.’ Toluna
- ‘Solid set of attendees and good ratio clients to vendors.’ Zappistore