The Food & Drink Trends & NPD Conference Is Where Innovators & Decision Makers Meet To Learn, Network & Explore Ideas To Solve Their Greatest Challenges - Book Your Virtual Event Speaking, Exhibiting, Branding & One-To-One Meetings Packages Now & Save Up To £1,000!
For one day only on 21st September 2021, Heads and Directors of NPD, Marketing and Innovation from industry-leading food and drink brands and retailers will unite at The Food & Drink Trends & NPD Conference. This is not an event filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior food and drink brand-leading speakers. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting, innovative conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience!
You Won’t Find A Better Opportunity To Meet & Do Business With Food & Drink Innovators & Decision Makers
- 'Great conference, good mix of people and great insightful conversations. Pre-booked meetings were well organised. Great overall experience!' Bazaarvoice
- 'Engaging , good mix of attendees, good presentations.' Kantar
- 'A highly-engaging conference with senior client stakeholders.' Kadence
- 'Great conference. Interesting, insightful and lots of opportunities.' Black Swan Data
- 'Great networking opportunity.' Dunnhumby
- 'Very open, dynamic environment.' Leatherhead
Virtual Event Speaking, Exhibiting & Meetings Opportunities:
Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities to the entire delegation and listing as a speaker alongside our market-leading, senior brand-side speakers (including primetime sessions, panels and breakout zooms).
Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure: Extensive pre-conference marketing on websites, email campaigns, industry press and delegate communications.
Virtual One-To-One Meetings with delegates of your choice arranged in advance can be scheduled on the day itself, or at a different mutually-convenient time via a zoom video call.
On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform: Opportunities for whole conference or specific session branding from logos and corporate descriptions to videos and links.
Competitions: There will be a draw and frequent announcements throughout the day, with gifts emailed or posted after the event with branded materials.
Virtual Exhibition Stand: You will have a dedicated, branded area to showcase your company. Links can drive traffic to your website and videos can bring your products and services to life.
Video Advertisement: Up to a five minute advertisement played at the start of a chose conference topic session.
Here's What Previous Sponsors Of Our Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference Series Have To Say:
'Great conference and insightful conversations. Pre-booked meetings were well organised. Great overall experience.'
'Great conference. Interesting, insightful and lots of opportunities.'
'Very open, dynamic environment.'
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including Heads and Directors of NPD, Marketing and Innovation.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.