We hope you all enjoyed The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference. If you were unable to make it then speaker presentations are available from just £199. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In the meantime, don't miss the latest conferences in our Trends & Innovations Conference series:
Trend-Driven, Exciting, Profitable Food & Drink NPD: Get Ahead Of The Trends & Deliver Commercially-Successful NPD With Insights Into The Latest Consumer, Shopper, Health, Packaging, Retailer & Market Trends To Monetise Growth Opportunities For Future-Proofed, Best-In-Class Product Innovations & Launches
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 9th October 2018, One America Square, Central London
What’s The Magic That Drives New Product Success? Shaping Food & Drink NPD Strategies For 2019 & Beyond With Insights Into The Emerging Trends Which Will Inspire Innovation, Capture Consumer Attention & Boost Commercial Success
- Hot Trends & Innovations To Look Out For – What’s Next? Stay ahead of the curve and excite consumers with trend-led NPD with real staying power
- Showcasing The Secrets Behind NPD Success: From concept to launch, what are the magic strategies driving winning NPD?
- Packaging - Innovative, Functional & Sustainable: Next-level packaging designs to meet consumer expectations, reduce plastic and stay on trend
- Health-Driven Aspirational Innovations: Salt, sugar, calories, saturated fats, portion size…monetise the next big health trends for attention-grabbing NPD
- Drive Consumer-Centric, Insight-Led Innovation: Tap into diverse consumer insights and changing shopper behaviours for stand-out products which fly off the shelves
- The Vegan Movement: What Next? Maximise the potential of the ever-growing vegan market to drive growth and success
- Boost NPD Profitability In Today’s Evolving Retail Landscape: Adapt to new and emerging retail channels and market change to shape competitive, future-proofed NPD strategies
- Trends ‘Deep Dive’ Innovator-Led Interactive Discussions: ✓ Natural ✓ Veg-Centric ✓ Snacking ✓ Free From ✓ Protein ✓ Natural & Wholesome Snacking ✓ Ingredients
Why Attend The 4th Annual NPD Food & Drink Conference:
- 27 Food & Drink Retailers & Manufacturers Take To The Stage In 1 Compact Day
- Your Hottest NPD Trends & Challenges On The Agenda: Veg-Centric; Free-From; Protein; Natural & Wholesome Snacking; Ingredients
- More Retailers Speaking Than Ever Before! Hear From Sainsbury's, Harrods, M&S & Selfridges
- Leading Food Service Brands Take To The Stage: Starbucks, KFC & Soho Coffee
- Hot Trends Uncovered Panel Discussion Featuring Innovators & Thought-Leaders
- 4 Lunchtime Networking Discussions Focused On: A) NPD Models & Techniques B) Quality & Authenticity C) Centennials D) On-The-Go
- 2 Conference Chairs: Brown-Forman & McCormick
- 4 Years Leading The Market, Here's What Previous Delegates Have To Say
- 'Very relevant, interesting and motivating.' Tesco
- 'A very well organised, professional event.' Premier Foods
- 'Interesting content and good speakers who discussed different approaches and thinking around NPD.' Greencore
- ''A good platform bringing together an excellent cross-section of NPD/innovation practitioners sharing useful insights.' Twinings
Trends & Innovations • Concept To Launch Showcase • Trends Deep Dive • Hot Trends Uncovered • Packaging Innovations • Health Trends • Consumer Insights, Shopper Behaviours • Vegan • Successful NPD Showcase • Today’s Retail Market
Get Involved In The NPD Food & Drink Conference:
Can you help drive food and drink NPD and innovation? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Passes Before 9th August For Only £2,299 (SAVE £500). Please click here to book your stand. Alternatively call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NPD Food & Drink Conference Programme
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
- Alex Aves, Head of Innovation, Brand & Business Insight, Brown-Forman
- Steve Love, Principal Research Chef, McCormick
TRENDS & INNOVATIONS
09.20 Insights Into Unpicking The Latest Trends To Sort The Lasting Movements From The Fads & Deliver Winning NPD With Long-Term Success
- Rachel Chatterton, Senior Innovation Manager EMEA, Starbucks
CONCEPT TO LAUNCH
09.40 From Concept To Launch; The ‘How’ Behind The Success Of Profitable, Cutting-Edge Food & Drink NPD Innovations
- Stephen Marsh, Founder, Pinkster Gin
TRENDS DEEP DIVE
10.00 Interactive NPD Trends Breakout Discussions
Join one of our interactive breakout discussion groups, with a short informal introduction focused on your chosen relevant trend, followed by facilitated group discussion and networking. Don’t worry if you can’t decide – our group facilitators will feed back the key insights and discussion points to kickstart the upcoming ‘hot trends’ panel and highlight the key challenges for the thought-leaders to address.
Karthikeyan Harith, Head of Category - Frozen, Infant & Oriental, Kraft Heinz
Ann Dunne, Head of Product Development & Quality, Harrods
C) FREE FROM
Chris Hook, Free From Business Director, Warburtons
David Towse, Founder & CEO, GET NOURISHED
E) NATURAL & WHOLESOME SNACKING
Rob Bugler, Head of Insight, Innovation & Whitworths Shots, Whitworths
- Harry Mayhew, Brother + Co-Founder, Ember Snacks
- Jack Mayhew, Brother + Co-Founder, Ember Snack
HOT TRENDS UNCOVERED - WHAT'S THE NEXT BIG THING?
11.00 What’s New, What’s Next & What’s Happening Globally? Explore Likely Future Trends & Worldwide Growth Opportunities To Maximise Profitability
- Adrian Boswell, Buyer - Cheese, Deli & Food-To-Go Concessions, Selfridges
- Chris Hook, Free From Business Director, Warburtons
- Matt Pomeroy, Global Director of Education, Advocacy & New Liquid Creation, Belvedere Vodka
- Anisa Jamal, Head of Product Development, SimplyCook
- Valia Christidou, Regional Head of R&D, pladis UK & Europe
- Jaco Pieper, Owner, Koupe
- John Stewart, Commercial Director, EMEA, Tate & Lyle PLC
11.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help drive food and drink NPD innovation? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
12.00 Designing & Developing Advanced, Sustainable & Functional Packaging To Effectively Respond To Consumer Expectations & Plastic Reduction Demands
Samuel Dennigan, CEO, Strong Roots UK
12.20 Morning Round-Up, Quick-Wins Advice & Lunchtime Notices
The co-chairs will share closing thoughts and practical takeaways from the sessions so far, along with some brief notices.
12.30 Lunch Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
LUNCHTIME PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKING DISCUSSIONS
13.10 Interactive Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) NPD Models & Techniques
Mehdi Adjiri, Food Technologist – Bakery, M&S
B) Quality & Authenticity
Claire Gallagher, Head of Food & Drink Innovation, Bettys
Hannah Hughes, Head of Group Innovation, SOHO Coffee Co.
13.30 Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
• Alex Aves, Head of Innovation, Brand & Business Insight, Brown-Forman
• Steve Love, Principal Research Chef, McCormick
13.45 Harnessing New Opportunities & Anticipating The Next Big Health Trends To Inspire Successful New Product Innovations
Claire Hughes, Head of Quality & Innovation, Sainsbury’s
CONSUMER INSIGHTS & SHOPPER BEHAVIOURS
14.05 Leverage Insights Into Diverse Consumer Desires & Expectations & Shopper Behaviours To Inspire Truly Successful NPD Which Excites Consumers & Flies Off The Shelves
Joe Gosney, Director Of Channel Development - Grocers & Discounters, Britvic
14.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help drive food and drink NPD innovation? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VEGAN CASE STUDY
14.55 The Vegan Movement: What Opportunities Can We Take Advantage Of?
Amir Ali, Culinary Strategy Manager, Mitchells & Butlers
KELLOGG CASE STUDY
15.15 The Future Of Retail: Transforming Your Organisation To Win Today & Tomorrow
Nick Dawson, Sales Director - Transformation Channels, Kellogg UK
16.05 Drive Innovation In Food & Drink NPD With Best-In-Class Processes, Models & Strategies
Jack Hinchliffe, Innovation Director, KFC UK & Ireland
TODAY'S RETAIL MARKETING
16.25 Shaping Forward-Thinking, Insight-Driven Strategies To Drive Sales Growth & Remain Competitive In The Evolving Retail Landscape
- Daniela Busseni, Head of Category Management - Sweet Treats, Premier Foods
16.45 Conference Round-Up, Quick-Wins Advice & Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
The co-chairs will share closing thoughts and practical takeaways from the day’s sessions – what top tips can you take back to the kitchen tomorrow?
17.00 Official Close Of Conference
‘Very relevant, interesting and motivating.’ Tesco
‘Great opportunity for networking.’ William Grant & Sons
‘Conversation-generating presentations on driving the business forward.’ ASDA
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly-confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Food & Drink Trends & Innvovations Conference, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email email@example.com.
The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference - Real Insight, Future Inspiration
Hear from 40+ beauty brands and retailers speaking including John Lewis, Space.NK, L'Oreal and more at Europe's leading industry forum.
The Consumer-Driven Packaging Conference - Trends & Innovations
Tesco, Coca-Cola, Coty and M&S are just a handful of the brands speaking on exciting, sales-boosting and sustainable packaging innovations in just one day.
The NPD Food & Drink Conference - Trends & Innovations
27 food and drink brands and retailers including Harrods, M&S, Sainsbury's, Kellogg's and many more share insight behind the latest profitable NPD.